If you have at least one section, there will be an “Entries” tab in the primary CP nav. Clicking on it will take you to the entry index. From there you can navigate to the entry you wish to edit, or create a new one.
You can perform the following actions from the Edit Entry page:
- Choose the entry type (if there’s at least two to choose from)
- Edit the entry’s title
- Edit the entry’s slug
- Edit the entry’s custom field content
- Choose the entry’s author (Pro edition only)
- Choose the entry’s parent (if it’s within a Structure section)
- Choose the entry’s Post Date
- Choose the entry’s Expiration Date (optional)
- Choose whether the entry is enabled or not
- Save changes to the entry
- Save a new draft of the entry
- Publish a draft
- View past versions of the entry
If you leave the Post Date blank, Craft will automatically set it the first time an entry is saved as enabled.