Jul 24, 2018
It’s a question I haven’t asked myself for years. How well do I know myself? I think pretty well. That is, I thought I did, until I found this list of questions. The answers to these questions have changed in the last 10 years. God’s impact on my life has altered who I am as I try to live in the identity of who He says I am.
This is a great list to answer one question per day for a month. But don’t answer these questions flippantly. Give them some thought and see if God brings something to your mind. In a month you just might know yourself even better than you think you do now.
You can answer these questions twice. Once on their own, secondly add these words at the end of the question…in Jesus. Example: question1 What are my strengths in Jesus?
Enjoy and discover!!!
- What are my strengths?
- What are my short-term goals and my long-term goals?
- Who matters the most to me?
- What am I most ashamed of?
- What do I like to do for fun?
- What new activities am I interested in or willing to try?
- What am I worried about?
- What are my values? What do I believe in?
- If I could have one wish, it would be ___________.
- Where do I feel safest?
- What or who gives me comfort?
- If I wasn’t afraid, I would ___________.
- What is my proudest accomplishment?
- What is my biggest failure?
- Am I a night owl or an early bird?
- What do I like about my job? What do I dislike?
- What does my inner critic tell me?
- What do I do to show myself self-compassion and self-care?
- Am I an introvert or and extrovert?
- What am I passionate about?
- What is my happiest memory?
- What do my dreams tell me?
- What is my favorite book? Movie? Band? Food? Color Animal?
- What am I grateful for?
- When I’m feeling down I like to ______________.
- I know I’m stressed when I ________________.